This fish fry (taught by my hubby as he likes this way only).
1. Fish (make small cuts on it)
2. Chilli powder – 1tsp
3. Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
4. Salt – 1tsp
(Adjust the ingredients amount accordingly. I’m poor in saying the exact amounts )
1. Mix all the powders (chilli, turmeric and salt) and make a paste by adding little water.
2. Spread this paste on the fish pieces equally and keep it for 10 mins
3. Now fry the pieces in a pan / dosa dava with oil, by turning it from one side to other to make sure all sides are fried…..
If you like deep fry, then pour lot of oil so that fish is completely immersed in it. In our house, no one likes deep fry…. So I just pour little oil and fry.
My friend told that she used to add a tsp of curd while making the paste for extra taste. But so far I never tried.